Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Anticipate the Shift!



Well after about a year and half of talking, negotiating and planning it is now official. I have signed my life away! I am now a proud member the Quantum Sail Design Team!

I will get more into this in the next few days but I just wanted to get this out there. For now my email address will remain the same and so do all my contact numbers.

This has been a long time coming and I am really excited about the new relationship. I look forward to representing Quantum Sails, they have a great product, great technology and they have a lot of serious plans to change the sailmaking world!

I want to thank Wally Cross and Farley Fontenot for working so hard to get this done. I also need to thank my parents and family for their understanding in this matter. While it is not a perfect family scenario they have supported me 100% in this new direction that I am heading.

As I mentioned more will follow with new email address and any other important information. Thanks again to all that made this happen and I look forward to this change.
Cheers

Tac Boston

1 comment:

mic said...

Congrats TAC. Welcome to the Shift.
Your going to be a great addition and I hope you do great with your up coming project.

Mike Thomas- editor@destinationonedesign.com