Sunday, October 14, 2007

Hello from Lanzarote!

Sorry that I have not been keeping up with blogging, but if you could see where I have been staying here in Lanzarote you would cut me a bit of slack! This hotel is a FLASH and I have lounging at the pool until yesterday, when the boat finally arrived here.

The delivery was a dream and according to one of the ships crew if each delivery was that nice more people would sail on ships. It must have been pretty calm as I had left a shifter, (crescent wrench) on the coachroof and it was still there when the boat arrived.

The off loading was much quicker then the loading, something about less unioned stevedores. So we were back at the dock by about 11 AM and the work began there. Guinness started grinding and Art and I empty the boat.

We are starting to sail tomorrow where we have set up a bit of a tuning session against one of the Italian teams, Ulika. Things will be starting to take off.

I will get some pictures posted from here in the next day.
Cheers for now.

Tac

PS, a shout out to Sparkles and Ace! I hope your trip home was easy.

No comments: