Friday, February 6, 2009

What's Next?


Hey All

Just wanted to keep in touch and let you all know what is happening in this little world of mine! I got news yesterday that I will be sailing a Viper 640 at the St. Pete NOOD regatta next weekend. I am pretty excited about this. I have my old buddies Dan Cheresh and Scott McNeill sailing with me. Originally we were going to sail our Ultimate 20 but when the Viper chance came up we switched over.

This will lead right into the new job. As most of my close friends know I am going to be heading back to Point Edward and working for the family loft sail loft there. I am really excited about the actual job, still a bit bummed out that I am leaving Chicago I really love it here but home is as they say always where the heart is.

I will be working once again with my Dad and brother, this should be a really great team and we all look forward to taking the loft to the next level. One of the first steps is to start a sail development program in the Viper 640 fleet. So not only will I be sailing the Viper for the first time in 10+ years, we will testing the first set of Doyle Boston Sails. (Man is it weird to say that Doyle Boston again! Who would have thought?)

Anyway, I hope to take some pictures and video of the event and sail tuning on Thursday next week. I will post them as they happen.

Well that is all that I know!

No comments: