Friday, March 16, 2007

Is there a sight more sad then this?



Apparently a micro burst ripped through a yard in Palm Beach Florida earlier today and it reeked the havoc you see!

The boat on the left is Rima the CM/Farr 60 and the boat on the right is Harrier, which I believe is a RP 77, (ex Pegasus). This is a truly sad sight as both boats are likely a right off!

Nothing worse then seeing pretty boats off their cradle and on the hard literally.

Bummer in the worst degree.



PS I got this picture off of Sailing Anarchy.

2 comments:

caroline said...

no, i dont think there is a sight more sad than that, considering its my daddy's new toy and he went over to the USA from the UK to pick it up.... didnt even get it out of the cradle to get a chance to see what it can do.

Peacefrog aka Tac Boston said...

Caroline, I am very sorry to hear that this was to be your new ride!

I wish you all well with getting her sorted out and back on the water, if it can. I saw on SA that that is what you all were thinking.

Thanks for checking out the site.