Friday, March 2, 2007

A long cold week

Hey All

Sorry not to have posted much this week, just can't seem to find the motivation! The weather is freaking awfull and not really condusive to talking sailing.

But there is a bright side! One week from today I will be sailing in the beautiful waters off of Culebra! That is a small island off the North East coast of Puerto Rico! I have been signed on to trim the mainsail aboard Storm the R/P 44. I am looking forward to that as I will be sailing again with my good buddy Phil and we also have Juggy coming down for the ride as well.

I will try to get some pictures of the sailing, partying and boats that will inhabit this regatta. Here is the link to the regatta!

http://www.culebrainternationalregatta.com/

I hope that you all have a great weekend!

No comments: