Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Congrats to an old Friend!


It has been some time since I sat my fat ass in the cockpit of a DN, but I am sure that the last time I did, I sailed against Matt Struble. Matt is a few years younger then I am and a truly fantastic sailor. He has won big events in everything from the Worrell 1000 to now the DN Ice boat Worlds!

Matt is a super nice dude and has always been a great competitor. I am very happy to see that he has won the Worlds in the fleet that he has continued to sail in.

I just wish the DN class would get their shit together a little bit on the Web side of life. The results are nowhere to be found and there does not appear to be much in terms of pictures. I did find two shots and that is really it. If any of you that check my site out have a link to the full results and to some pictures please shoot me a comment with a link.

Congrats again Matt!

(the above picture is one of Ron Sherry about to launch off the starting line. Ron finished 4th)

No comments: