Saturday, February 24, 2007

USA 1464, in the bag!


Today Ned and Roger flew to Annapolis to check out the boat and give Scott the check to transfer ownership over to Ned. We decided to leave the boat in Annapolis and not bother practicing in Cleveland before the NOOD.

We are now scheduled to fly out for the weekend before the NOOD and sail the boat, get it sorted and put our best foot forward. I have booked my flights and ready to rock. Can we move the clock forward to April 20th yet!

I have got to say that this is the most ramped up I have been to go sailing in a long time. I am really excited about meeting the people of the J 22 class and also seeing old friends that I do know from that fleet.

Anyway that is all from me this week. It has been a shitty week but this has helped to get throught the crap and make a good vibe going into next week.

Later!
Tac

No comments: