Thursday, February 1, 2007

Strictly Sail Chicago



So Tomorrow will be a bit of a weird day for me. I am going to Chicago to walk around the boat show and for the first time, I will have zero affiliation there. It will be a bit strange I am sure.

I have been doing my own thing since June and it will be interesting to see how the show is going and if I can bump into enough people there to maybe pull a little business out of the show without having a booth there.

I am also going to be meeting with friends in the industry to get caught up and just see some faces that I have not seen in a while. The one thing that they all say is "lets get together for a beer"........man, if I have a beer with each of them, I might just be shit faced by the time I leave! Good think Chitown has a good public transport system! No drinking and driving here.

Anyway, I will try to post a little blurb about the show and what I see, what I like and of course what I do not like.

Thanks for stopping by! Here is a funny for the day!

No comments: